Current Projects

Current Projects

Sex and Assassins - Feature Film

Sex and Assassins - Feature Film

Sex and Assassins

Sex and Assassins is SSP's first feature film. Currently completing post-production. A wacky comedy about a struggling writer and his muse trying to prove that he's not a bum-slut-bitch. Starring talent Jacob Bruce and Christine Huddle. Film Festival bound for 2017 and 2018.

Drown

Drown

Drown

A thriller short film about a young woman who's getting video messages of herself drowning. Currently being submitted to Film Festivals for 2017 and 2018.

"Miles" - Comedy TV Pilot

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Screenwriter Jeffrey Reddick Gives Advice on Creating A Film Franchise

Screenwriter Jeffrey Reddick Gives Advice on Creating A Film Franchise

By: |

by Jeffrey Reddick
I’m a 20+ veteran of the entertainment industry.  Like most people, I grew up seeing Hollywood as Oz – this magical place where dreams came easy and artists were treated like kings. At 19, I started interning at the coolest mini-major studio at the time… New Line Cinema.  I sold them Final Destination when I was 26.  I never went to film school. But I learned about the business in the most invaluable way.  Instead of being caught up in my vision of Oz, I got to go behind the curtain of The Great and Powerful Oz and see how the business really worked. From development and marketing, to financing and distribution, I spent 11 years immersed in the business side of show business. And from page to screen, I got to see my first film turn into a profitable franchise. MORE...

http://www.scriptmag.com/features/jeffrey-reddick-advice-creating-a-film-franchise